- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Wake Forest University Health Sciences filter Wake Forest University Health Sciences
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Adults filter Adults
Search found 2 items
This research will use a clinical decision support tool to identify patients at high risk for type 2 diabetes and text message these patients, offering them in-clinic hemoglobin A1c testing.
This project will develop and evaluate an an electronic dashboard to display patient reported outcomes for patients with rheumatoid arthritis that will facilitate clinician and patient conversations about their care.