- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Wisconsin filter Wisconsin
- Remove University of Wisconsin - Madison filter University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
Search found 1 item
Drs. Pascale Carayon and Ben-Tzion Karsh led a team that studied the existing research related to the impacts of health IT on workflow in outpatient settings and how health IT can be used to assess workflow in these settings. The information led to the development of a toolkit to help small and medium-sized medical practices assess their workflows before implementing a health IT system.