- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 4 items
This project studied the impact of changing the computing layout in a clinical exam room and evaluated its impact on workflow and patient centeredness.
This project will inform the design of electronic health records to support the cognitive work of primary care clinicians and teams.
This project identified clinicians’ information needs and designed, developed, implemented, and evaluated a knowledge-delivery prototype to help clinicians meet those needs.
Implemented an ambulatory EMR in multiple rural primary and specialist care provider settings and measures the impact of health information technology on clinical practice, organizational structure, and financial benefits; integrated ambulatory electronic medical record case scenarios into the curricula of the Health Science and Human Services Department to ensure that future health care providers have adequate training and exposure to ambulatory EMR technology.