- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Adults filter Adults
Search found 5 items
This project will use natural language processing and dynamic logic to create a high-fidelity model of risk of death to identify patients with low life expectancy.
This project determined patient needs and preferences for healthcare reminders and notifications, developed and tested a prototype, and found that user-centered designs have the ability to provide more effective and patient-centered care.
This demonstration project was conducted to evaluate whether the Unified Health Resource, a combined personal health record, an electronic medical record (EMR), and a communication system, led to more patient-centered care in rural communities in the Intermountain West.
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.
The Interactive Preventive Health Record is a personal health record that was created and tested to make preventive information actionable for patients.