- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Gardner, William filter Gardner, William
- Remove Lehmann, Christoph filter Lehmann, Christoph
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Adults filter Adults
Search found 2 items
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.