- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Wake Forest University Health Sciences filter Wake Forest University Health Sciences
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
Search found 2 items
This research will use a clinical decision support tool to identify patients at high risk for type 2 diabetes and text message these patients, offering them in-clinic hemoglobin A1c testing.
This project will use mobile health technology to collect patient-reported outcomes after dental procedures to optimize the quality of acute post-operative dental pain management.