- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Infants filter Infants
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Secure Messaging filter Secure Messaging
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.