- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Connecticut filter Connecticut
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will evaluate and compare different tools within electronic health records to assist pediatric primary care clinicians with providing higher quality childhood obesity care to help slow weight gain in children with obesity.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.