- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Adults filter Adults
Search found 3 items
This research aims to develop and test visual presentations of patient-reported outcome (PRO) scores to facilitate the usability and understanding of PRO scores by patients and improve clinical decision making.
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This project will develop and evaluate an an electronic dashboard to display patient reported outcomes for patients with rheumatoid arthritis that will facilitate clinician and patient conversations about their care.