- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Worcester Polytechnic Institute filter Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Remove University of Chicago filter University of Chicago
- Remove Tulu, Bengisu filter Tulu, Bengisu
- Remove Laiteerapong, Neda filter Laiteerapong, Neda
- Remove Adults filter Adults
Search found 2 items
This project will integrate the Computerized Adaptive Test for Mental Health into an electronic health record and evaluate the effectiveness of collecting depression symptoms with a patient portal.
This project developed and pilot-tested TJR App, a mobile application designed to help patients with osteoarthritis track their pain and activity, and found that app users were more likely to track symptoms consistently, when compared to non-users.