- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 6 items
This research aims to develop and test visual presentations of patient-reported outcome (PRO) scores to facilitate the usability and understanding of PRO scores by patients and improve clinical decision making.
This project will adapt and evaluate a mobile health application to improve patient-reported asthma outcomes in New York.
This project will integrate the Computerized Adaptive Test for Mental Health into an electronic health record and evaluate the effectiveness of collecting depression symptoms with a patient portal.
This project will develop and evaluate an an electronic dashboard to display patient reported outcomes for patients with rheumatoid arthritis that will facilitate clinician and patient conversations about their care.
This project will identify orthopedic clinical outcome measures that are most important to patients, and study the impact on satisfaction and outcomes when this information is provided to patients and their doctors.
This project developed, implemented, and assessed a patient data collection and clinician feedback system for depression care management in primary care practices, and found improvements in patient medication filling and adherence.