- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Hsu, John filter Hsu, John
- Remove Miller, Amalia filter Miller, Amalia
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
Search found 2 items
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.
Evaluated the effects of staggered installation of an Epic health IT system that includes an EMR with provider order entry and clinical decision support in primary care settings on quality, safety, and resource use within a large integrated delivery system on cohort of 780,000 members with chronic illnesses.