- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove The Lewin Group, Inc. filter The Lewin Group, Inc.
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project provided input to inform the development of nine proposed Stage 3 MU objectives focused on patient engagement, interoperability, and care coordination.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.