- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project built an automated intervention that recognized critical imaging results that require additional testing and populated a discharge summary with recommendations, resulting in improved patient followup.
This project implemented and evaluated an ambulatory electronic health record integrated with an inpatient perinatal system and found that increased information availability enabled providers to identify problems and respond with more intensive care.