- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Picture Archiving and Communication System filter Picture Archiving and Communication System
- Remove Artificial Intelligence filter Artificial Intelligence
Search found 2 items
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.
This project developed nine obesity care quality measures and developed and validated the use of an automated method using natural language processing to utilize the measures.