- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 3 items
This project will determine the impact of using telemedicine to serve children with special healthcare needs living in rural and underserved communities.
This project supported the 4th Annual Pediatric Telehealth Colloquium, held in September 2009 in Palm Springs, California.
Develops a regional collaborative and business plan for implementing health IT in a rural region; also conducts a telemedicine demonstration project to assess the barriers and issues of broad health IT intervention including telemedicine/teleradiology, scan/store medical record, chronic disease registry and personal health record, and linking the region's partners.