- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Colorectal Cancer filter Colorectal Cancer
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the CancerHelp® Talking Touchscreen, a low-literacy, multimedia information technology system that provides patient education on cancer diagnoses, treatment, support, side effects, prevention, and screening.
The Interactive Preventive Health Record is a personal health record that was created and tested to make preventive information actionable for patients.