- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Kiosk filter Kiosk
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
Search found 3 items
This project will expand, implement, and evaluate the use of a cancer screening platform, the Oncology Symptom Screening Initiative (OSSI), to improve psychosocial screening of cancer patients.
This project will integrate the Computerized Adaptive Test for Mental Health into an electronic health record and evaluate the effectiveness of collecting depression symptoms with a patient portal.
This project evaluated the CancerHelp® Talking Touchscreen, a low-literacy, multimedia information technology system that provides patient education on cancer diagnoses, treatment, support, side effects, prevention, and screening.