- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Kiosk filter Kiosk
Search found 2 items
This project will integrate the Computerized Adaptive Test for Mental Health into an electronic health record and evaluate the effectiveness of collecting depression symptoms with a patient portal.
This project evaluated the CancerHelp® Talking Touchscreen, a low-literacy, multimedia information technology system that provides patient education on cancer diagnoses, treatment, support, side effects, prevention, and screening.