- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Montana filter Montana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
The overall objective of this project was to study the impacts of health information technology implementation on workflow processes in six primary and specialty ambulatory care practices.