- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Montana filter Montana
- Remove Billings Clinic Foundation filter Billings Clinic Foundation
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
The overall objective of this project was to study the impacts of health information technology implementation on workflow processes in six primary and specialty ambulatory care practices.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated a care transition information transfer system to improve provider-to-provider communication and standardize the discharge process.