- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove New York City Health and Mental Hygiene filter New York City Health and Mental Hygiene
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.
This project deployed new functionality that allowed clinicians to view ‘real time’ measures of the delivery of clinical preventive services and added patient specific alerts and ‘one click’ options to act on missed opportunities for followup care.