- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.