- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Kaiser Foundation Research Institute filter Kaiser Foundation Research Institute
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Administrator filter Administrator
Search found 4 items
This project will develop and evaluate an an electronic dashboard to display patient reported outcomes for patients with rheumatoid arthritis that will facilitate clinician and patient conversations about their care.
This project developed nine obesity care quality measures and developed and validated the use of an automated method using natural language processing to utilize the measures.
This project refined a set of asthma care quality measures and developed and validated the use of an automated method using natural language processing to utilize the measures.
Evaluated the effects of staggered installation of an Epic health IT system that includes an EMR with provider order entry and clinical decision support in primary care settings on quality, safety, and resource use within a large integrated delivery system on cohort of 780,000 members with chronic illnesses.