- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center filter University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Patient filter Patient
Search found 4 items
This project will use mobile health technology to collect patient-reported outcomes after dental procedures to optimize the quality of acute post-operative dental pain management.
This project will develop and evaluate an an electronic dashboard to display patient reported outcomes for patients with rheumatoid arthritis that will facilitate clinician and patient conversations about their care.
This project developed and pilot tested a screening module and clinical decision support system for adolescents’ behavioral health.
Disseminated strategies targeted toward increasing immunizations and preventive care, including a computer reminder system to practices in a Practice-based Research Network (PBRN). Assessesed, using a randomized controlled trial methodology, the relative adoption success of academic detailing combined with and without practice facilitation and technology implementation assistance, on the delivery of preventive services.