- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Wake Forest University Health Sciences filter Wake Forest University Health Sciences
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 3 items
This research will develop an information technology and implementation strategy for using patient-reported outcomes in primary care settings caring for diverse patients with multiple chronic conditions.
This research will use a clinical decision support tool to identify patients at high risk for type 2 diabetes and text message these patients, offering them in-clinic hemoglobin A1c testing.
This project will develop and evaluate an an electronic dashboard to display patient reported outcomes for patients with rheumatoid arthritis that will facilitate clinician and patient conversations about their care.