- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Worcester Polytechnic Institute filter Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Adults filter Adults
Search found 2 items
This project will develop and evaluate an an electronic dashboard to display patient reported outcomes for patients with rheumatoid arthritis that will facilitate clinician and patient conversations about their care.
This project developed and pilot-tested TJR App, a mobile application designed to help patients with osteoarthritis track their pain and activity, and found that app users were more likely to track symptoms consistently, when compared to non-users.