- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 4 items
This research will apply innovative health information technology strategies to improve methods for systematic collection and use of patient-reported outcomes in clinical care for those with multiple chronic conditions using person-specific patient-reported outcomes.
This project will evaluate the integration into clinical care of CareHeroes, an application to support caregivers of those with Alzheimer’s disease.
This project will expand, implement, and evaluate the use of a cancer screening platform, the Oncology Symptom Screening Initiative (OSSI), to improve psychosocial screening of cancer patients.
This project will develop and evaluate an an electronic dashboard to display patient reported outcomes for patients with rheumatoid arthritis that will facilitate clinician and patient conversations about their care.