- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
- Remove Electronic Prescribing filter Electronic Prescribing
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 3 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
The overall objective of this project was to study the impacts of health information technology implementation on workflow processes in six primary and specialty ambulatory care practices.
The Rhode Island Statewide Health Information Exchange, known as Currentcare, facilitated the development of the capability to deploy health information infrastructure at a statewide scale.