- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Electronic Prescribing filter Electronic Prescribing
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 3 items
The overall objective of this project was to study the impacts of health information technology implementation on workflow processes in six primary and specialty ambulatory care practices.
Planned the implementation of an HIE using a secure fiber optic connection between community care providers to share patient demographic, medical records, laboratory results, and radiographic images.
The Rhode Island Statewide Health Information Exchange, known as Currentcare, facilitated the development of the capability to deploy health information infrastructure at a statewide scale.