- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Electronic Prescribing filter Electronic Prescribing
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 3 items
This project developed the Patient-Centered Virtual Multimedia Interactive Informed Consent tool and found that patients who used the tool had increased knowledge and higher satisfaction than control patients.
The overall objective of this project was to study the impacts of health information technology implementation on workflow processes in six primary and specialty ambulatory care practices.
The Rhode Island Statewide Health Information Exchange, known as Currentcare, facilitated the development of the capability to deploy health information infrastructure at a statewide scale.