- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Diagnostic Imaging Center filter Diagnostic Imaging Center
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Vermont filter Vermont
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
Search found 2 items
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.
Utilized existing health IT standards to integrate the current stand-alone databases and information systems of a consortium of three rural health care systems as the basis for creating a comprehensive electronic health record for patient care.