- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This research assessed the use of a multi-risk adolescent interactive health assessment screening tool in pediatric primary care settings, which found an increased rate of clinician counseling for endorsed behaviors, but no significant change in reported risk behaviors or patient satisfaction.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.