- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove The Ohio State University filter The Ohio State University
- Remove University of Cincinnati filter University of Cincinnati
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.
This project sought to reduce the use of emergency department services for non-urgent care by improving access to primary care physicians for Medicaid patients via the electronic medical record.