- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Hirsch, Annemarie filter Hirsch, Annemarie
- Remove Wexler, Randell filter Wexler, Randell
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
Search found 2 items
This project sought to reduce the use of emergency department services for non-urgent care by improving access to primary care physicians for Medicaid patients via the electronic medical record.
This project used a mixed-method approach to investigate the validity of using electronic health record data for diabetes performance measures.