- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.