- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove The Ohio State University filter The Ohio State University
- Remove Wright State University filter Wright State University
Search found 2 items
This research will enhance and test a tool which uses natural language processing to provide a real-time assessment of dialog during motivational interviewing training.
This project used a mixed-method approach to investigate the validity of using electronic health record data for diabetes performance measures.