- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project assessed the readiness, feasibility, and perceived impact of achieving proposed Stage 3 Meaningful Use care coordination criteria among primary care practices.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.