- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove The Ohio State University filter The Ohio State University
- Remove Wright State University filter Wright State University
Search found 2 items
This research will enhance and test a tool which uses natural language processing to provide a real-time assessment of dialog during motivational interviewing training.
This project sought to reduce the use of emergency department services for non-urgent care by improving access to primary care physicians for Medicaid patients via the electronic medical record.