- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 6 items
This research demonstrated primary care providers’ complementary use of “push” and “pull” health information exchange technologies to meet their information needs and provides evidence that “pull” exchange reduces potentially avoidable healthcare utilization.
This project created recommendations for the development of a health information technology enabled tool to support transitions of care for those with sickle cell disease.
This project evaluated the feasibility of primary care physicians to integrate an interactive preventive healthcare record (IPHR), which was created during a previous study, into their practices to deliver preventive services.
This project sought to identify and assess the best methods of implementing an advanced patient-centered integrated personal health record called MyPreventiveCare.
The Interactive Preventive Health Record is a personal health record that was created and tested to make preventive information actionable for patients.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.