- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 5 items
This project sought to reduce the use of emergency department services for non-urgent care by improving access to primary care physicians for Medicaid patients via the electronic medical record.
This project used a mixed-method approach to investigate the validity of using electronic health record data for diabetes performance measures.
The goal of this project was to design, develop, and evaluate a method of providing medication data from the Indiana Network for Patient Care to ambulatory primary care practices in order to enhance health care quality
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.