- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove New Mexico filter New Mexico
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Pharmacy Information System filter Pharmacy Information System
Search found 5 items
This project identified strategies that mitigate the stress associated with provider use of health information and communications technologies.
This project sought to reduce the use of emergency department services for non-urgent care by improving access to primary care physicians for Medicaid patients via the electronic medical record.
This project used a mixed-method approach to investigate the validity of using electronic health record data for diabetes performance measures.
This project utilized input from patients and clinicians in order to develop three test versions of an after visit summary (AVS), and employed a randomized controlled trial to evaluate the various versions against a standard AVS.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.