- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
This project identified the information requirements for health information exchange between poison control centers and emergency departments.
This project was one of the Centers for Education and Research on Therapeutics’ projects, a national initiative to increase awareness of the benefits and risks of new, existing, or combined uses of therapeutics through education and research.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.