- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION) filter Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION)
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove Denver Health filter Denver Health
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 2 items
This project utilized a diabetes registry in order to improve care delivery and the quality of care for diabetics at eight federally-qualified community health centers.
The overarching goal for this project is to improve the quality and patient-centeredness of asthmatic ambulatory care for children and adults.