- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Infants filter Infants
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 4 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.
This project analyzed the efficacy of using clinical decision support and performance feedback to improve the control of hypertension in patients treated in community health centers.