- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.
Systematically assessed improvements in patient safety and experience of care associated with implementation of four decision support function embedded in an electronic health record: 1) the influence of weight based dosing on pediatric adverse drug events; 2) the influence of a test result tracking system on appropriate followup of ordered tests; 3) the influence of automated reminders on symptom monitoring and medications for children with asthma and attention deficit disorder.