- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 5 items
This project will identify orthopedic clinical outcome measures that are most important to patients, and study the impact on satisfaction and outcomes when this information is provided to patients and their doctors.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
This project evaluated the economic and quality outcomes of long-term Patient-Centered Medical Home clinics in the HealthPartners Medical Group system.
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.