- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 4 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
Implemented and evaluated a community-wide EHR for health care providers in pediatric primary care, school health, specialty care, and emergency medicine who provide care for inner city children with asthma.
Developed new systems and a high level of integration and cooperation in four significant areas: medication management, patient discharge, high-level integration of information, and the development of a new paradigm for evaluating, selecting, and implementing new technologies.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.