- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Connecticut filter Connecticut
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will evaluate and compare different tools within electronic health records to assist pediatric primary care clinicians with providing higher quality childhood obesity care to help slow weight gain in children with obesity.
Implemented and evaluated a community-wide EHR for health care providers in pediatric primary care, school health, specialty care, and emergency medicine who provide care for inner city children with asthma.