- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
Search found 5 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.